For various reasons we did not add the ability to upgrade CC using in-app purchasing. Instead, you must purchase and install the full version then transfer your settings and book database from the demo version into the full version.
First, if you are running CC V4.1.4 or earlier, upgrade to CC 4.1.5 or later.
The upgrade steps are (overview):
- In the demo version, backup CC.
- Install the full version.
- In the full version, restore the backup you made in step 1 being sure to check the box "Restore CC book database".
The upgrade steps are (details):
- Make a backup of your settings and database in the demo version.
- Start the demo version.
- Go to Settings, scroll to near the bottom.
- Tap "Backup and Restore".
- Tap "Backup CC settings & database". Be sure that all three backup check boxes (settings, folder locations, database) are checked.
- Enter a file name where the settings and database are to be saved. Be sure to note where this file is saved as you will need it later.
- Press OK.
- Purchase and install the full version on Google Play or the Amazon Appstore. You will now have both the demo and full versions installed on your device.
- Start the full version. You will see the "Empty database" screen.
- Restore the settings and database you saved earlier. Go to Backup and Restore
- Choose "Restore CC settings & database".
- Check the box "Restore CC book database". Don't uncheck the other two boxes.
- Choose the correct backup file (the one you made above).
- Press OK.
- Please consider rating the CC Demo version on Google Play or the Amazon Appstore.
- If and when you wish, uninstall the demo version. This will not erase the books on the device.